Occasional Teacher Information
Welcome to Oodenawi Public School and thanks for choosing our school today. Here is some information to help your day run smoothly:
- Upon arrival, please sign in at the office and pick up a key
- Plans for the day are generally not left in the office. The classroom teacher will leave plans as indicated in their personal Smartfind message
- School information (duty schedules, classroom numbers, maps) is located in the staff room. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with this information
- Each classroom contains a red binder in which emergency plans and procedures are located. Please check this binder upon entry to the room for any information
- Each classroom contains a green binder with important school and student information. Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with this before the day begins.
- First Aid kit is located in the health room in the office
- When you leave, please return your key to the main office
- EA schedules and safety plans are housed in the SERT office (Rm. 213)
Oodenawi means “Community” and we certainly hope you will enjoy your
day with us!